Five Champions Questions By Ron Kurtus Everyone should asked to one's self!!

To have a fulfilled life, you must succeed in all of these areas. By asking yourself five simple questions each day, you will be move toward a happy, fulfilled and successful life.


 Five questions

  • What am I thankful for today?

You can be thankful for such little things as:

  • I'm thankful that had a good breakfast this morning
  • I'm thankful that my leg doesn't hurt any more
  • I'm thankful that I have some good friends

Ask yourself: "What am I thankful for today?"


  • What did I learn today?

There are many things you learn:

  • I learned a better way to use the Internet browser
  • I learned where I can buy clothes on sale
  • I learned a new skill at work

Ask yourself: "What did I learn today?"


  • Where did I do a good job?

Look at good areas and where you can improve:

  • I did a good job on my homework
  • I did my best in painting the fence, but I could improve
  • I was very thorough in cleaning out the garage

Ask yourself: "Where did I do a good job today?"


  • Who was I valuable to today?

There are many situations in which you have been valuable to others:

  • I was valuable at work by helping the company make a profit
  • I was valuable to my little daughter by playing with her
  • I was valuable to the checkout clerk by being friendly to her

Ask yourself: "Who was I valuable to today?"

  • How did I take care of myself today?

Check on how well you have taken care of yourself:

  • I took care of myself by avoiding eating those greasy—but tempting—bacon strips
  • I took care of myself by doing some moderate exercise today
  • I took care of myself by washing my hands before eating

Ask yourself: "How did I take care of myself today?"

conclusion:

Ask yourself the five champion questions and answer them if you can. Try to do this every day, if you can. Your perspective on life will change, s you move toward more fulfillment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If monkeys could speak, what kind of relationship would humans have with them?

Which degree is better, engineering, business or computer science?